Title: Cinderella’s Older Sister Reluctantly Marries the Prince ~The Substitute Princess’ Peaceful Life in the Detached Palace~
Right in front of the prince, who had come to take her away with the glass slipper in hand, Cinderella elopes with the wizard! The prince, who couldn’t leave empty handed lest he become a laughingstock, decided to take Cinderella’s not mean stepsister with him instead. They returned to the castle, got married, and lived happily ever after…Not!
You’re not going to love me? Of course, I know that. I’m just aiming for a peaceful divorce with tons of alimony. Feel free to get a mistress or concubine in the meantime.
The new princess enjoys her peaceful palace life, managing her field and fishing, but for some reason, the prince’s cold attitude begins to thaw…?
This is the story of Cinderella’s older stepsister, whose feet won’t fit the glass slipper and who doesn’t have a pumpkin carriage, reluctantly marrying the prince, while trying to find her own happiness.
*This story is the serialized version of the one-shot with the same name.
- Cinderella’s Stepsister is Taken By the Prince
- Cinderella’s Stepsister Attends an Impromptu Wedding
- Cinderella’s Sister Becomes the Princess Consort
- The Princess Consort Builds a Ranch
- The Prince Worries
- The Princess Consort Greets the Prince at the Royal Villa
- The Prince Discovers an Unexpected Side of the Princess
- The Prince Appoints an Exclusive Knight
- The Prince is Served Food for Commoners
- The Prince’s Shocking Visit to The Princess
- The Princess is Afraid to be Present in the Seminar
- The Princess Receives Instant Princess Education
- The Prince Dances with The Princess
- The Princess Asks the Alpaca for Healing
- The Prince Realizes The Princess’s True Value
- The Princess is Attacked by a Number of Invitations
- The Duchess Stops The Prince
- The Princess Heads to the Summer Villa
- The Prince Regrets the Past
- When You Wish Upon a Star
- The Princess Works for a Tired Prince
- Meeting The Princess of Another Country
- The Prince, Worried About The Princess’s Safety
- The Princess Solidifies Her Determination
- The Princess is Publicly Condemned
- The Princess Tries to be a Villainess
- The Princess is Surprised by Others’ Evaluation of Her
- The Midnight Bell Finally Rings
*I came across a translation of the one-shot version and absolutely loved it! Thankfully, it’s a pretty short story. Hope you guys like it (*≧▽≦)