Title: Cinderella’s Older Sister Reluctantly Marries the Prince ~The Substitute Princess’ Peaceful Life in the Detached Palace~
Right in front of the prince, who had come to take her away with the glass slipper in hand, Cinderella elopes with the wizard! The prince, who couldn’t leave empty handed lest he become a laughingstock, decided to take Cinderella’s not mean stepsister with him instead. They returned to the castle, got married, and lived happily ever after…Not!
You’re not going to love me? Of course, I know that. I’m just aiming for a peaceful divorce with tons of alimony. Feel free to get a mistress or concubine in the meantime.
The new princess enjoys her peaceful palace life, managing her field and fishing, but for some reason, the prince’s cold attitude begins to thaw…?
This is the story of Cinderella’s older stepsister, whose feet won’t fit the glass slipper and who doesn’t have a pumpkin carriage, reluctantly marrying the prince, while trying to find her own happiness.
*This story is the serialized version of the one-shot with the same name.
- Chapter One: Cinderella’s Stepsister is Taken By the Prince
- Chapter Two: Cinderella’s Stepsister Attends an Impromptu Wedding
- Chapter Three: Cinderella’s Sister Becomes the Princess Consort
- Chapter Four: The Princess Consort Builds a Ranch
- Chapter Five: The Prince Worries
- Chapter Six: The Princess Consort Greets the Prince at the Royal Villa
- Chapter Seven: The Prince Discovers an Unexpected Side of the Princess
- Chapter Eight: The Prince Appoints an Exclusive Knight
- Chapter Nine: The Prince is Served Food for Commoners
- Chapter Ten: The Prince’s Shocking Visit to The Princess
- Chapter Eleven: The Princess is Afraid to be Present in the Seminar
- Chapter Twelve: The Princess Receives Instant Princess Education
- Chapter Thirteen: The Prince Dances with The Princess
- Chapter Fourteen: The Princess Asks the Alpaca for Healing
- Chapter Fifteen: The Prince Realizes The Princess’s True Value
- Chapter Sixteen: The Princess is Attacked by a Number of Invitations
- Chapter Seventeen: The Duchess Stops The Prince
- Chapter Eighteen: The Princess Heads to the Summer Villa
- Chapter Nineteen: The Prince Regrets the Past
- Chapter Twenty: When You Wish Upon a Star
- Chapter Twenty-One: The Princess Works for a Tired Prince
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Meeting The Princess of Another Country
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The Prince, Worried About The Princess’s Safety
- Chapter Twenty-Four: The Princess Solidifies Her Determination
- Chapter Twenty-Five: The Princess is Publicly Condemned
- Chapter Twenty-Six: The Princess Tries to be a Villainess
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Princess is Surprised by Others’ Evaluation of Her
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Midnight Bell Finally Rings
*I came across a translation of the one-shot version and absolutely loved it! Thankfully, it’s a pretty short story. Hope you guys like it (*≧▽≦)