Title: I’m a Villainess, but My Fiancé is too Eccentric so I Can’t Shine
Author: りったん Rittan
Eleonora was a bona fide villainess, and a textbook example of one, at that. She was arrogant, high-handed, and shrewd. After falling in love with the crown prince at first sight, she relied on her father’s authority to become his fiancée. Out of jealousy, she’d plot to get rid of any women who dared to approach the crown prince.
…If the crown prince hadn’t stolen her turn, that is.
The crown prince, who had a twisted personality, was smitten by Eleonora. Before she could attempt anything, the crown prince reasoned with those women, before ultimately turning them down.
Each and every single chance for her to shine as a villainess—he stole all of them! Despite her inherently being a villainess, he wouldn’t let her actually become one!
This is a story that features two lead characters: a twisted, black-bellied prince and a true villainess. Please note that the point of view may change depending on the chapter.
- Chapter 1. The Prince and the Wizard
- Chapter 2. Friend Candidate
- Chapter 3. A Sudden Love
- Chapter 4. Steps of Love
- Chapter 5. The Battle for the Title of Crown Prince
- Chapter 6. The King’s Brother’s Fiancée (1)
- Chapter 7. The King’s Brother’s Fiancée (2)
- Chapter 8. The King’s Brother’s Fiancée (End)
- Chapter 9. The Crown Prince’s Title
- Chapter 10.